Sunday, May 3, 2015

Photomontage Concept Module 2.

My original montage was designed around an artist called "The Sound Thief" I imagined having him reach into instruments while people playing and taking out the sound. I considered doing this as a grey or black stormy cloudy smoke.

The lower Image is another concept for him but instead I was going to have a large amount of instruments surround his keen ear and he takes the various sounds he hears to make his music.




Sorry for the low quality but was unable to scan my sketches due to most lines now showing up.



This idea was later scrapped for the Idea of the Sun Saints. Partly taken from a video game "Praise the Sun" and then given a back-story in my mind. Singing monks traveling the land singing to the sun. Using their music to pay their way.

 This image Is of the monk praising the morning sun over the oceanic horizon.

 This " The Sound of Music" inspired scene is the saints on various hills praising the sun.

This is an Sun saint praising the sun as it peaks out from behind grey clouds out over the ocean.

No comments:

Post a Comment